1) An immediate relative of a U.S. Citizen, including spouses, unmarried children, under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older.
2) Family members of legal residents including unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older.
3) Family members or a green card holder, including spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder.
4) Battered spouses and children (VAWA)
5) Green Cards through business visas.