The ultimate goal of people entering the United States is to acquire permanent legal residency.
The “Green Card” or lawful permanent residency allows individuals to obtain many benefits
The “Green Card” or lawful permanent residency allows individuals to obtain many benefits, including the ability to freely live, travel and work in the United States.
Our firm is dedicated to providing you in obtaining information regarding your ability to obtain Green Cards (become a legal permanent resident) through family members or business. You may be eligible to get a Green Card as:
1) An immediate relative of a U.S. Citizen, including spouses, unmarried children, under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older.
2) Family members of legal residents including unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older.
3) Family members or a green card holder, including spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder.
4) Battered spouses and children (VAWA)
5) Green Cards through business visas.