We strive to work in finalizing immigration statuses and obtaining business visas that employee’s and family members have waited so long to acquire.
Our office and staff will promptly complete your immigration applications and forms and comply with every deadline to assure success in your business immigration case.
We process all forms in the manner that allows our clients access to their files while keeping them updated on the status of their case. For more than a decade our office has handled cases at the USCIS and through various consulates around the world.
Employers often seek foreign workers either individually or by labor certification on a group of workers. Our office can respond to your concerns and questions that involve employment and immigration issues. We can help to resolve issues for United States companies seeking work visas for foreign nationals.
• B-1 Temporary visitor for Business
• B-2 Temporary visitor for Pleasure
• E-1 Treaty Trader, spouse and children
• E-2 Treaty Investor, spouse and children
• H-1B Work Visa for Specialty Occupations
• O-1 Extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics
• TN Trade visas for Citizens of Canada and Mexico
• Employment Immigrant Visas
• P-1 Individual or team athletes
• L1A for Managers and Executives
• L1B for employees at a non-U.S. firm